Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have no other option

I have to go back to that tree. I can't remember the last three days. I've lost all the money I had with me. I feel sick, and I've developed a cough.

I woke up today in a hotel room, with my last memory being of me going to sleep on a park bench. That Lego toy was tapped to the ceiling, and the papers from Andrew's journal (that must be what they are) were pinned up around it. I found my camera smashed and on the floor; Andrew is the only one who could have done all this. He's taunting me, first with that video now with this.

I have to go back. It's my only option. If I keep running I'll die, either from exhaustion/starvation or Him. It should only take a day or two to get back, but knowing what happened last time, it may be a while before I post again...or I might already have. I don't know what will happen, or why he wants me back...those papers where useless to me, just like that video.

I feel Him watching me now. I have to go. I'm just some kid, heh, I'm just another fool, I can't go on forever...

Goodby.

3 comments:

  1. It's not your only option, you can keep moving and running. Stay up igh, not on park benches and you'll be safer.

    He's trying to trick you so that you do this. You can keep going! Don't give in. Think before you do anything rash and stay away from those fucking trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just Another Fool"... Sound familiar, anyone?
    Anthony,get help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOVE GO JUST DONT STOP GO ANYWHERE EXCEPT THERE

    ReplyDelete