Monday, July 5, 2010

Alright, I've calmed down now. I can see you're all worried. I'll try to explain what happened, exactly.

So, ever since I saw that...guy...he's been waiting in front of the elevator, staring at it. I took the stairs whenever I had to go out, and I avoided looking at him, so I never noticed anything else odd. Until yesterday, when he was standing at the foot of the stairs, string up at me. You people don't seem surprised by this, but, he didn't have a face. There was just a blank slate staring at me. I don't know how, but he did. He just stared. I ran back to our apartment scared half to death, yet with this irrational desire to tell someone about it. But then I saw the toy, it was standing in front of the computer. Yes, someone had propped it up so it stood. I shut myself in my room for the next few hours, nobody else was home, until I got the courage to go back out. The toy was gone. I can't find it anywhere. I posted right afterward.

That night, I had that dream again. It gets more vivid each time. I really have no idea what to do, I tried to look up that "Slender Man" thing, like you guys suggested but my internet keeps spazzing out. I only seem to be able to load this blog right now.

Also, my camera is missing. Gone. I have no idea how. Probably the same reason as the toy. I don't have a mask. I don't know why you guys are suggesting these things. I don't know what to do...I'm so scared, I don't dare to go back down stairs alone.

5 comments:

  1. The Slender Man thing is just a myth. I don't think researching it would help, it's intended to scare people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err, I don't think I could be more scared of anything then I am now of this...thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err, I don't think anything could truly scare me like this...thing did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE NXT TIME U SE HIM GIVE HIM 20 DOLARS U BE SAFE F0R D EVARS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously this is bullsh**

    ReplyDelete