Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Frreaky

UUhhh, I don't know where to start exactly...I can't think strait right now...

Well, first of I had that dream again. It came back, only worse. I could tell I was surrounded by flames, and I was in Andrew's room...it almost felt like I was Andrew...Then, in the morning, I went on a run alone. The entire time I felt like I was being watched, and it was mentally hard to run, like I had to push myself just to keep going. That dream really affected me, I feel like doing nothing all day now...

But that's not what got to me. When I was done with my run, I had entered the elevator to get to our house (our apartment's on the second floor), when I saw that new guy. There are two hallways that lead to the elevator, one coming from the east and one coming from the north. The elevator itself looks out on the north hallway, but I didn't look there until after I had pushed the button to go up. As the doors closed, I saw what I later realized had to be that new guy: someone standing in the middle of the hall, in all black, looking at something at the end of the hall. The last thing I saw was his head tilted at a weird angle, and that's what really freaked me out. I don't know why he was there, but it seamed like he could have stood there all day. And what was he looking at? The fact that he was just there, just standing there, staring at something, that spooked me for some reason. It's just how odd that is.

I had to post about this, I had to tell someone just to help me calm down...mom's not home yet, but maybe she'll see him too when she gets back, maybe I could tell her...

Gha! Maybe I'm just overreacting...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, some people are just wierd like that, or he could have been spacing out maybe? It's probably nothinng.

    ReplyDelete