Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Andrew

I miss him. I can't begin to express how much I miss him. I think what I shall miss most is his relentless desire to know. He was curious about everything, he always asked questions. If he encountered any problem, any at all, he would work at it until he solved it. He almost never asked for help either. I was so proud of him.

We had no where to go after the house burnt down. We stayed at my sister's place for a few days before moving into this apartment complex. I've had to work every day since the fire; its so hard to focus there, I can't stop thinking of Andrew. I was offered leave, but we can't afford it; I have to work overtime. Our family was in a tight spot even before we lost everything, and now it's so hard, mentally, to keep going on. -Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment