Saturday, July 24, 2010

I threw up after I realized what happened

I decided to go there, to that tree. Even after I finally decided to leave town, that video kept nagging me. But the last straw was when He showed up. He came out of nowhere, just appeared in front of me the second I looked away from the road I was walking on. I blacked out, and the next thing I knew I was running back towards town. I made my way to the place Andrew told me to go to, it was a tree on the edge of a field, hidden behind some bushes and near a fence.



There was nothing there. I looked all around the place, there was nothing. Only an operator symbol cut into the tree's bark. But then, as I decided to leave, I noticed a few crumpled up papers that were lying out in front of the tree, in plain sight. I had no idea how I could have missed them, in fact, I could have sworn that they were definitely not there before. This scared me. I bent down to grab them, but I hit my head on my camera, which was hanging from a tree branch, where nothing had been a second before. I almost pissed myself. I sprinted back home, not caring if He could find me there or not.



I sat on my bed, trying to calm down, when I looked at my clock. It was 11:30am, today. I had looked at my watch before going to the tree, and it had said 11:50am.

On the 27th.


I don't know how Andrew did it, I don't know how it's even possible, but it happened. I can't think strait right now; I have to rest; I have to calm down. I have to bring myself to look at these papers.

4 comments:

  1. Run, dude, He's coming for you and if you don't run you will die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, but. He's right, sweetie.
    Whatever it is, however it operates, it is a predator.
    Run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha.
    You'll try to run, but only I can help you run in the right direction.
    Today was proof of that.

    Stay for now, things are close to freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously just wanted to say, that no matter how insane it is, you are Andrew. No ghost. I have a feeling. You aren't evil, and even if you are, Anthony has nothing to lose.

    ReplyDelete